If your cruise ship docks at INCHEON PORT, you can visit SEOUL for a day trip.
SHORE EXCURSION – HERITAGES OF SEOUL gives you the overview of SEOL and KOREA for a day. This tour concentrates on the history and cultural part of SEOUL.
After meeting your guide, or driver at INCHEON PORT, you will move to SEOUL for 1 hour 20 minutes.
In the morning, you will visit the core heritage of JOSEON DYNASTY. SEOUL was the capital of JOSEON DYNASTY during AD1392 – 1910. Therefore, there are 5 royal palaces in old town. (But, don’t expect old town is inferior, or less developed. It means this place was developed earlier than others.
For the first place, you will visit GYEONGBOKGUNG PALACE (if Tuesday, CHANGDEOKGUNG PLACE) via BLUE HOUSE. After looking the exterior part of old building at GYEONGBOKGUNG PALACE, you will see the interior part, or the way of living of JOSEON people at NATIONAL FOLK MUSEUM.
Now, move back to few decades ago KOREA. While you walk around BUKCHON HANOK VILLAGE, you will notice some KOREAN people prefer to stay at traditional houses. I.e., BUKCHON HANOK VILLAGE is the real residences complex with HANOK; traditional KOREAN house with roof tiles and wooden pillars.
Let’s move to INSA-DONG. For local KOREAN people, this place is for shopping for antiques, art galleries, traditional-theme clothes, or cultural art goods (e.g., calligraphy brush, pottery). For foreign tourists, this is the ideal place for souvenir shopping.
If you choose Weekend Meal, or Special Meal, you will have the chances of having HANJEONGSIK; the collection of several ‘a la carte’ plus basic part of KOREAN meal (i.e., rice + several side dishes + soup).
After lunch & souvenir shopping at INSADONG, let’s move to GWANGJANG MARKET. This market keeps the old atmosphere still. This market is famous for brilliantly lighted food stalls and many number of HANBOK tailor-made shops.
|US$||Items||Number of people|
|Per group||Cars by Korean speaking driver||$360||$440||$680|
|Per person||Admission fee – adult (option)||$3|
|Admission fee – child under 13Y||$1.5|
|Basic Meals (option)||$10|
|Weekend Meals (option)||$20|
|Special Meals (option)||$40|
|▪ If 2 people choose guide + admission fee + Special Meal in addition to 8-seater van, the price will be [$280 for guide + $360 for vehicle + ($3 for admission + $40 for meal) X 2 people] = $726
▪ If 12 people choose guide, admission fee, Basic Meal in addition to 15-seater bus, the price will be [$280 for guide + $440 for vehicle + [($10 for meal + $3 for admission) X 12 people] = $876
▪ You can hire the driver with the car only. Then, you cannot include the entrance fee, or meal.
08:00 Meet your guide, or driver at INCHEON PORT
08:00-09:20 Transfer to SEOUL
09:30-10:30 GYEONGBOKGUNG PALACE + NATIONAL FOLK MUSEUM
10:30-11:30 SAMCHEONG-DONG and BUKCHON HANOK VILLAGE
12:00-14:00 JOGYESA TEMPLE and INSA-DONG
14:30-15:00 GWANGJANG MARKET
15:00-15:30 CHEONGGYECHEON STREAM
15:30-16:50 Move back to INCHEON PORT
▪ To book this tour, please click ‘Cash on delivery’ option and advise us if you want to include the meal, entrance fee.
▪ Then, we will advise you the exact amount and the payment method after checking the availability.
▪ This tour can be started at INCHEON AIRPORT at extra price.
▪ You can hire guide only. But, you need to pay the extra of USD20 for the guide public transportation fare.