We think SEORAKSAN MOUNTAIN is one of most beautiful natural sceneries in KOREA.
Many people are hoping to visit SEORAKSAN MOUNTAIN. But, they would be disappointed when they realized that they need to spend whole day on the transportation to/from SEORAKSAN MOUNTAIN.
But, because of the enhancement on the road system, we could offer you this day tour within 9 hours time frame.
After departure from your hotel, you will arrive at the entrance of SINHEUNGSA TEMPLE in 2h50m including the break at the service station. (Other than SINHEUNGSA TEMPLE site, there are more places around SEORAKSAN MOUNTAIN. For example, we would visit JUJEONGOL VALLEY (or, called OSAEK) in autumn whenever the client chose multi-day tour.)
Upon arrival, you will walk to the cable car station while admiring scenery.
Let’s take cable car up to GWONGEUMSEONG PEAK at 700 meters from sea level. Don’t misunderstand that you can access the tallest peak of SEORAKSAN MOUNTAIN by cable car. This is one of beautiful peaks.
10 minutes’ walking after cable car riding, you will see the best scenery today. Take photos on the background of magnificent rocks.
Go down to the ground level of the mountain by cable car and walk to SINEUNGSA TEMPLE, which is famous for big bronze Buddha and beautiful building.
After then, we will walk along the hiking trail to BISEONDAE ROCK. Going up for 40 minutes, going down for 30 minutes after resting at BISEONDAE ROCK. Though only the last 300 meters are uneven stairway, you can stay around SINHEUNGSA TEMPLE without joining the hiking.
We will have the late lunch outside the national park. (i.e., SOKCHO CITY)
If you don’t mind arriving back to SEOUL around 7pm, we can provide you SOKCHO CITY tour for 1 hour; GATBAE (small boat moving by rope) and JOONGANG MARKET. The prices in brackets represent the extra amount per group.
|US$||Items||Number of people|
|Per group||Cars by Korean speaking driver||$360||$440||$680|
|Per person||Admission fee – adult||$13|
|Admission fee – child under 13Y||$7|
|Admission fee – child under 37M||0|
|Basic Meals (option)||$10|
|Weekend Meals (option)||$20|
|▪ If 2 people choose guide + admission fee + Weekend Meal in addition to 8-seater van, the price will be $280 for guide + $360 for vehicle + [($13 for admission + $20 for meal) X 2 people] = $706
▪ If 12 people choose guide, admission fee in addition to 15-seater bus. Then, the price will be $280 for guide + $440 for vehicle + ($13 for admission X 12 people) = $876
▪ You can hire the driver with the car only. Then, you cannot include the entrance fee, or meal. But, our driver will assist you to have the lunch at locally famous restaurant.
08:00 Meet your guide, or driver at hotel
08:00-10:50 Transfer to SEORAKSAN MOUNTAIN
11:00-12:00 Cable car
12:00-12:20 SINHEUNGSA TEMPLE
12:20-13:50 Hiking to BISEONDAE
15:00-18:00 Transfer back to SEOUL
▪ To book this tour, please click ‘Cash on delivery’ option and advise us if you want to include the meal, entrance fee.
▪ Then, we will advise you the exact amount and the payment method after checking the guide availability.
▪ This tour can be started at INCHEON AIRPORT at extra price.