This is the tour for the people who want to enjoy the natural scenery in the easy phase.
If you want to visit SEORAKSAN MOUNTAIN and NAMI ISLAND both, we strongly recommend you stay at SEORAKSAN MOUNTAIN for a night. Because NAMI ISLAND location is on the way (not exactly) to SEORAKSAN MOUNTAIN, if you stay at SEORAKSAN MOUNTAIN, you can save the transportation time by 1h30m. (i.e., If you stay at SEOUL, when you travel to SEORAKSAN MOUNTAIN, you will need to drive the same road to NAMI ISLAND for 1h30m.)
Our company regards SEORAKSAN MOUNTAIN is the best scenery in KOREA.
If you visit SEORAKSAN MOUNTAIN for a day trip, you can visit SINHEUNGSA TEMPLE and take the cable car to/from GWONGEUMSEONG PEAK only. But, if you stay at a hotel nearby SEORAKSAN MOUNTAIN, you can visit more places/activities such as hiking along JUJEONGOL VALLEY, visit a beach at EAST SEA and have the sightseeing at SOKCHO CITY.
On the first day, you will visit NAMI ISLAND and transfer to SEORAKSAN MOUNTAIN. But, we won’t let you check in at hotel early. After completion of NAMI ISLAND, we will go over the big hill called HANGYEREONG PASS, which forms SEORAKSAN MOUNTAIN in the south & east. Let’s have easy hiking along JUJEONGOL TRAIL. Because this trail is not steep, even the seniors can enjoy the hiking. After then, you will sightseeing time at SOKCHO CITY before lunch.
On the second day, you will have the sightseeing at SINHEUNGSA TEMPLE side. (We call this side as SEORAKDONG)
In the morning, the tour consist of three activities; Taking roundtrip cable car, visiting SINHEUNGSA TEMPLE, and roundtrip hiking to BISEONDAE ROCK.
|US$||Items||Number of people|
|Per group||Cars by Korean speaking driver||$620||$750||$1,200|
Incl. breakfast for 2ppl
|4 star hotel||$168|
|3 star hotel||$89|
|Per person||Basic Meals||$30|
|Admission fee – adult||$19|
|Admission fee – child under 13Y||$11|
|Admission fee – child under 37M||$0|
|▪ If 2 people choose guide + admission fee + Special Meal + 8-seater van in addition to 1 hotel room at 4 star hotel, the price will be $560 for guide + $620 for vehicle + ($168 for each room incl. breakfast X 1 room) + [($19 for admission + $120 for meal) X 2 people] = $1,626
▪ If 12 people choose guide, admission fee, Basic Meal + 15-seater bus in addition to 6 hotel room at 3 star hotel, the price will be [$560 for guide + $750 for vehicle + ($89 for each room incl. breakfast X 3 rooms) + [($30 for meal + $19 for admission) X 12 people] = $2,165
▪ You can include the hotel and the car with a driver only.
NAMI ISLAND + SOKCHO CITY
0900 Meet your guide, or driver at hotel in SEOUL
(This tour can be started at INCHEON AIRPORT at extra price.)
0900-1030 Transfer to NAMI ISLAND
10:30-12:30 Sightseeing at NAMI ISLAND
13:30-15:30 Transfer to OSAEK YAKSOO
(This place is called as NAESEORAK.)
16:00-17:00 Enjoy downhill hiking* along JUJEONGOL VALLEY
17:30 Stop at a beach at EAST SEA on the way to SOKCHO CITY
18:00-19:00 Sightseeing at JOONGANG MARKET and experience small boat moving by rope (called GAETBAE)
20:30 Hotel check-in
▪ Meals: None – Lunch – Dinner
▪ Hotel: (4*) DEL PINO GOLF & RESORT (hotel wing), or similar
0900 Meet your guide, or driver at hotel and check out from the hotel
09:30-12:30 Sightseeing at SEORAKSAN MOUNTAIN
– Take roundtrip cable car to GWONGEUMSEONG PEAK at 700m above the sea level
– Visit SINHEUNGSA TEMPLE
– Roundtrip hiking* to BISEONDAE for 1h30m
13:00-14:00 Lunch with local delicacy
14:00-17:00 Transfer to your hotel at SEOUL
▪ Meals: Breakfast at hotel – Lunch – None
▪ Hotel: None
*Some of you can stay at ground level without joining the hiking.
▪ To book this tour, please click ‘Cash on delivery’ option and advise us the details of your group (e.g., how many people, age of the child) and the preferred hotel, meal grade.
▪ Then, we will advise you the exact amount and the payment method after checking the availability.
▪ This tour can be started at INCHEON AIRPORT at extra price.
▪ Please understand that the hotel price will be surcharged by 20% if you take this tour on Saturday, or the previous day of national holiday.