This tour for the family/group who travel to JEJU ISLAND from SEOUL. Therefore, we plan to pick up you at the hotel at SEOUL and drop you off at a hotel at SEOUL. But, you can start, or finish this tour at INCHEON AIPORT at extra price.
Though you can get our daily transportation/tour service at JEJU, if you choose this tour, you don’t need to concern any arrangement such as transportation between GIMPO AIRPORT and your hotel in SEOUL.
The first day itinerary covers the west & south coast of JEJU. On the second day, you will travel around the north & east coast of JEJU. And on the 3rd day, you will travel SEOGWIPO CITY, which is at 6 o’clock direction in JEJU ISLAND.
On the first day, our driver will pick up your family at hotel in SEOUL and drop off at GIMPO AIRPORT. Our office will send you the air ticket by email few days before your tour. Upon arrival, you will see your guide at JEJU AIRPORT.
If you choose Weekend Meal, you can have the lunch with Black Pork; grilled non-marinated JEJU pork belly. After having lunch, your driver will drive the car along the north-west coast called HAGWI-AEWOL. You will see small fishing ports and fish farms. (They grow the fish for sashimi.)
The first stop is HYEBJAE BEACH, which is famous for small island and jade color sea water. After taking photos here, let’s move to OSULLOC TEA MUSEUM. Though it’s name is museum, actually this place is show room for green tea and cosmetic product in the middle of green tea farm. This is the most popular place among man-made places in JEJU ISLAND.
The next place is our favorite for today. YONGMEORI COAST and SANBANGSAN MOUNTAIN. The cliffs along the coast, formed by sedimentation and erosion over a long period of time, are said to resemble the head of a dragon. SANBANGSAN MOUNTAIN looks like a cone. If you want, you can go up to SANBANGGUL CAVE, located around the mid-section of the mountain, used for small Buddhist temple.
During JEJU tour, we would included two outdoor activities. The first one is the fishing while you are taking the fishing boat. You just get on the boat. All fishing gears are prepared for the tourists like us. Absolutely, you can exclude this activity. Then, we will refund US$20 per person.
Let’s start the tour on the second day. Today, we will move around the north and the east part of JEJU. You will visit two famous natural attractions; MANJANGGUL LAVE TUBE and SEONGSAN ILCHULBONG. (or, called SEONGSAN SUNRISE PEAK).
MANJANGGUL LAVE TUBE is regarded as having significant scientific and heritage value, owing to its excellent condition of preservation despite its age of formation (about 300,000 to 200,000 years ago).
SEONGSAN ILCHULBONG peak was formed in the middle of the Pleistocene when a volcano erupted under the shallow sea. The unique shape of the peak differs from other volcanoes since it is covered with big bowl-shaped, flat craters all over the island.
After lunch, you will visit SEONGEUP FOLK VILLAGE. This is the complex for old houses built 100-200 years ago. During JOSEON DYNASTY, there was regional government office. Therefore, the small fortress surrounded the village.
If you accompany the children, we will take you to MAZE LAND. If not, we will give you the chance of having coffee/tea at romantic beach side cafe.
For dinner, if your budget permits, we will arrange the fresh sea food dinner such as sashimi, abalone in addition to the cooked sea food.
On the third day, you need to check out from the hotel and load your luggage onto the car. Today, our journey will be focused on SEOGWIPO CITY, is more touristic and natural place than JEJU CITY.
The first place is CHEONJIYEON WATERFALL. This waterfall is one of the three famous waterfalls of JEJU, the other two are CHEONJEYEON WATERFALL and JEONGBANG WATERFALL. In order to reach the waterfall, visitors must walk on a landscaped trail. CHEONJIYEON WATERFALL is also known for its diverse plant and animal life, as the path to the waterfall goes through a garden of subtropical plants.
After the waterfall, you will walk along OLLE-GIL walking trail for 40 minutes. These days, OLLE-GIL walking trail is getting must-do activity for KOREAN PEOPLE. Nearby CHEONJIYEON WATERFALL, there is #7 OLLE-GIL walking trail, which is regarded as the best scenery trail.
The next place – DAEPO JUSANGJEOLLI (columnar jointing) cliff is a spectacular volcanic rock formation. Most of the columns are hexagonal, although there are also some with four, five, seven or eight sides.
For the last, you will experience speedy jet boat, called POWER BOAT. This is bigger size than normal jet boat. It gives us fun with swift turns rather than the speed. If you don’t want, we will refund US$20 per person.
Let’s move to JEJU AIRPORT at JEJU CITY. We will arrange your return flight around 4:00pm. Upon your arrival at GIMPO AIRPORT, your driver will take you to your hotel, or INCHEON AIRPORT around 6:00pm.
|US$||Items||Number of people|
|Per group||Cars by Korean speaking driver||$823||$1,030||$1,720|
Incl. breakfast for 2ppl
|4 star hotel||$305|
|3 star hotel||$110|
|Per person||Basic Meals||$50|
|Admission fee incl. air tickets – adult||$208|
|Admission fee incl. air tickets – child under 13Y||$166|
|Admission fee incl. air tickets – child under 25M||$0|
|▪ If 2 people choose guide + admission fee incl. air tickets + Special Meal + 8-seater van in addition to 1 hotel room at 4 star hotel, the price will be $783 for guide + $823 for vehicle + ($305 for 1 room incl. breakfast for 2 people) + [($208 for admission incl. air tickets + $200 for meal) X 2 people] = $2,727
▪ If 12 people choose guide, admission fee, Basic Meal + 15-seater bus in addition to 6 hotel room at 3 star hotel, the price will be [$783 for guide + $1,030 for vehicle + ($110 for each room incl. breakfast for 2 people X 3 rooms) + [($50 for meal + $208 for admission incl. air tickets) X 12 people] = $5,239
▪ You can include the hotel and the car with a driver only.
▪ If you start the this tour either on Friday, Saturday, you need to pay the extra 20% for airfare, hotel.
SEOUL - West coast of JEJU
09:00 Meet your driver at hotel in SEOUL
09:40 Arrive at GIMPO AIRPORT
10:30-11:40 Fly to JEJU AIRPORT
12:10 Meet your guide, or driver and get on the car
13:30-14:30 Drive along HAGWI-AEWOL sea side road
14:30-15:00 HYEOBJAE BEACH
15:30-16:00 OSULLOC TEA MUSEUM & CAFE
16:30-17:30 YONGMEORI COAST + SANBANGSAN MOUNTAIN
18:30-19:30 Move back to JEJU CITY and have dinner
19:50 Hotel check-in
▪ Meals: None – Lunch – Dinner
▪ Hotel: (4*) SHILLA STAY HOTEL, or similar
East coast of JEJU
09:00 Meet your guide, or driver at hotel
10:00-11:00 MANJANGGUL CAVE
11:30-13:00 SEONGSAN ILCHULBONG
15:00-15:30 SEONGEUP FOLK VILLAGE
16:00-17:00 MAZE PARK (or, coffee/teat at cozy cafe at beach side)
18:00-18:30 DONGMUN MARKET
20:20 Move back to hotel
▪ Meals: Breakfast at hotel – Lunch – Dinner
▪ Hotel: (4*) SHILLA STAY HOTEL, or similar
South coast of JEJU - SEOUL
08:00 Meet your guide, or driver and check out from the hotel
09:00-10:00 CHEONJIYEON WATERFALL
10:30-11:10 Walking along OLLE-GIL trail
12:00-12:30 Enjoy POWER BOAT
14:00-14:30 DAEPO JUSANGJEOLLI
15:30 Arrive at JEJU AIRPORT
16:30-17:40 Fly to GIMPO AIRPORT
18:20-19:00 Move to your hotel, or INCHEON AIRPORT
▪ Meals: Breakfast at hotel – Lunch – None
▪ Hotel: None
▪ To book this tour, please click ‘Cash on delivery’ option and advise us the details of your group (e.g., how many people, age of the child) and the preferred hotel, meal grade.
▪ Then, we will advise you the exact amount and the payment method after checking the availability.
▪ Because this is private tour, whenever you find the good scenery, you can stop the car and take photos.
▪ You can extend the tour by 1-2 days. Then, we will included the hiking at HALLASAN MOUNTAIN and the sightseeing places between the coast and mountain area.
▪ If you travel JEJU during 4th week of March – 1st week of April, you can enjoy the cherry blossom.
▪ If you come to JEJU during Dec – April, you can experience mandarin (or, called tangerine) picking.
▪ We don’t arrange special session/time for HAENYEO (海女; woman diver) because we might see the HAENYEO while we are driving around the coast line.
▪ Some people who want to get the lower price package…don’t need to buy this tour. Because we are travel agent, we know how to lower the price. For example, if we book the hotel at country side (i.e., far from JEJU CITY, or SEOGWIPO CITY), or, if we use the car aged more than 5 years, our sourcing cost could be lower. But, we don’t do this….because many other operators are selling this kind of packages combining some compulsory shopping.